2009年7月8日水曜日

You can call me Millie in America! now ~

Hello Everyone ~ I have updated my blogger profile and pic. The latest and greatest with me is that my husband got accepted into the Army and released from the Navy, so we are back State-side now. Currently in Florida it is rainy today, but normally it is sunny with temperatures in the 90's, but ironically, these temperatures are bearable to me. I think these temperatures are more bearable to me because the east coast of Florida always has a breeze blowing upon the land from the Atlantic Ocean. I thought the heat in Yokosuka, Japan, was insane when I was there!
We stopped through Washington State in our travels to Florida, and I got the opportunity to see a friend from back in high school, and the Space Needle! How cool is that?
So, if anyone has any questions for me about Florida or America in general, ask away! I enjoyed Japan for all I could while there, and I understand that many in Asia take a high interest in the States? I never understood this until I lived in a non-American country. I love America and although I am missing my friends from Japan, I am glad to be back home! Take care ~ Millie フロリダのことなら何でもミリー先生に聞いてください。