2009年5月20日水曜日

Expressions in English used in songs

What goes around comes around - The things we do always have consequences, and sometimes when we do something bad to someone, the same thing happens to us.

You want a piece of me? - Don't start any problems with me.

Somebody call 911- Call the police or the fire department.

I don't need the cheese or the car keys, I like you just the way you are - It doesn't matter if you have money, I like you.

I've got a man with two left feet- My boyfriend or husband can't dance.

The old me is dead and gone - I am not the way I used to be, I have changed and become a better person.

Put your lovin hand out baby - Please be nice to me and love me.

I keep bleedin love - Even though I am suffering and you are horrible to me, I still love you.
レベッカ先生より