2009年2月7日土曜日

Baked Sweet in February

Hello Everyone ~ February is a month known for red hearts, love, sweet candies and baked goods! Check out this pie. I meant to mention also that it is to be refrigerated after made. It is a cold and sweet desert ~ Yum! I wanted to ask my readers, “What would you like to conversate about today?” Please feel free to comment or ask questions of my posts. Today I want to explain similes to everyone. Similes are using two words using "like" or "as" to help compare or explain a noun, adjective, or adverb. For example: quick as a flash, eyes like a hawk, sings like a bird. These are all phrases that are either part of a sentence or just comments about something in general. I hope this piece of English today has enlightened your knowledge, and I hope the pie I made is something you'd like to try ~ Any suggestions for future baked goods? Please comment back ~ Matane! Millie